Saturday, February 27, 2010

Michael Ballack Sucks





















I just finished watching the highlights from some of today's EPL games and saw that Man City beat Chelsea 4-2. This makes me happy. First of all it tightens up the race at the top and prevents the Blues from going 4 points clear. It also just so happens that I can't stand half of the players on Chelsea's squad. Didier Drogba: diver. Ashley Cole: hack with a hot temper. John Terry: a guy who sleeps with a teammate's wife, real classy. And now we come to the biggest piece of crap of them all, Michael Ballack. To be honest, I don't know why I dislike the German so much, but when I saw that he got a red card for a dirty tackle on Tevez, I was delighted.

Maybe it is the fact that he is always throwing crappy tackles on opponents. Maybe it is the fact that he plays for Chelsea, the NY Yankees of soccer. Maybe it is the fact that he is perpetually screaming and crying to the officials about missed calls. I can't put my finger on it, but it's official: Michael Ballack sucks.

1 comment:

chris said...

I have to agree. I was just reading how Ballack kicked his former teammate from Bayern Munich, Martin Demichelis in a recent match. He broke five bones and severely damaged a facial nerve. Demichelis laments how his "friend" hasn't called or even sent a text after inflicting such a horrible injury.

Combined with the sense of entitlement you are talking about, Ballack seems to be a poor human being.